Hague Linking Machines
Thank you for browsing through the wide variety of equipment offered by
the Knit Knack Shop. These are just a few of the hundreds of machines and accessories that
we provide for you. If you don't see it here, please be sure to contact us via
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 765-985-3164. Thank you!
Please use these links to jump through the selection of machines we
have pictured online. Thank you!
Hague Linking Machines: United States Importers
Why spend hours sewing seams by hand?
Choice of electric or hand operated models!
- Now they can be professionally linked in a fraction of the time!
- With the new Hague linker, making up is a real pleasure and you can
achieve that truly professional finish, too.
- It's so quick and simple to use, you'll save hours of tedious hand
- And because Hague is Britain's leading manufacturer of linkers, you can
be sure that their latest model is built to the highest standards.
- Links with a straight needle, less trouble and easier on the garment (no
hook goes through the garment).
If you have a knitting machine, then you must have a Hague Linker. It
joins the seams of sleeves, body, collars, bands etc. and can also be used for decorative
You just place the knitting on the circular point ring, which rotates
as the handle is turned (or the foot pedal is operated on the electronic version) and the
seams are linked together.
It's as simple as that.
Just look at all the other features the Hague Linker includes:
- Circular linking action links perfectly without any joints. Seams are so
neat you can hardly see them.
- Links all thicknesses, types and textures of knitting. Use the same yarn
as the garment for perfect seams that will wear and stretch with it.
- Produces exciting surface patterning with cords, braids, sequins, beads
- Puts lovely professional pin tucks at your fingertips.
- The Hague Linker is made in Britain by a company that has supplied the
quality knitwear trade for over 100 years. This experience has culminated in a linker
designed especially for home use to give a professional finish.
- Robust construction ensures stability and a metal point ring with rigid
points angled upwards prevents work from failing off. The point ring can be rotated to
position the work at the needle. A dual measure showing both number of stitches and cms
rotates with the point ring.
- Comes complete with a point guard plus a FREE booklet on linking by
||Hague Hand Linker
||Hague Electronic Linker
Other Linker Accessories and Parts
||Linker Needle - Electric
||Linker Needle - Hand
||Linker Spring Latch
||Hague Linker Threader
||Hague Linker Point Measure
||Heavy Duty Long Handle Cleaning Brush